Oct 19, 2009



Hmmm....time for a new posting! I am still unsure as to what thoughts will go here...but I guess I will just blab! I can do that! :)
As I sit here waiting for my kids to eat breakfast then head off to school, I sip my coffee and get ready for MY day...pulling "Dental Hygienist" duty at our office today...then back home to continue to sew like a crazy woman to get prepared for a big show this coming weekend - Scattered Seeds. If you are in Winnipeg - come down and check it out! Three floors of high quality artisan's work...come see me on the main floor, right beside the always yummy Chocolate Moose Fudge Factory!
You can preview all the shopping at www.thescatteredseeds.com
Well - have a great day! CHEERS!!
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment

FUNKY FLEECE Photos

FUNKY FLEECE Photos
leopard hat/scarf/mitts

baby crochet flower headband

kids hat/mitts/neckwarmer

girls poncho with crochet flower hat

kids robe size 2,4,6